Monday, November 14, 2011

Long weekends, portraits, and a lake...

The past two weeks gave us two consecutive long weekends--non-working Mondays at that! It gave me time to rest and... well, do just about nothing. I don't remember being pre-occupied by anything, which is good. That's how I like it.

The first long weekend also particularly gave me the time to celebrate my birthday with my lovely girlfriends. Away from the city, by a calm lake, overlooking a volcano. I don't remember getting busy throwing a party, which is good. That's just how I like it.

I'd just like to take this space by sharing some of the travel photos I took in this birthday get-away and the portraits of my beautiful friends. They're a beauty inside out. :)

Photos taken in Club Balai Isabel, Talisay, Batangas:


 


 





0 comments:

Post a Comment