Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meet my new travel buddies!

On May 16, 2011, I was able to catch MYOH on its last day. Yes, my slim brown Traveling Havaianas now has a new partner. :)

So here's what I came up with: Passport stamps sole (it fits my wanderlust personality!) + slim green jelly strap (green's my favorite color) + 1 casette tape pin (being a music lover) + 1 MNL pin (Manila-born baby).






It definitely suits me. You and I will go places, baby! :)

* * *

And since I was already in Rockwell last Monday, I also dropped by Vibram FiveFingers store. Since I'm gearing up for my backpacking trip on June, I need a very reliable footwear. (I don't think my new pair of Havaianas can do it alone.) I've been receiving a lot of rave reviews about it so I decided to give it a try.

I tried Women's 37 size and fits each of my five fingers perfectly. Honestly, I find it odd-looking. But I guess I'm sacrificing prettiness over comfort. :)

What I got is VIBRAM FiveFingers® Classic, Stormy Sea/Agate color.

Check out the Classic style description here.

Men’s Colors: Brown/Walnut, Castle Rock/Green, Grey/Orange, Black/Black
Women’s Colors: Black/Black, Lilac/White, Chilli/Peach, Stormy Sea/Agate
Sizes: Men’s 40-47 | Women’s 34-42
Caring Instructions: Machine Washable, Air Dry
Classic is best for: Fitness Training, Cross Fit, Travel, & After Sport



Get ready, Vibrams, you'll be put to intense test. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment