Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And now, endorsing my favorite wedding photographers...

Oh, and speaking of pre-nuptials and weddings, I'd like to shamelessly plug my favorite wedding photographers--EVER. Check out this tandem, Jorem and Sheila Catilo of Catilo.net. Their photographs are an inspiration. And they're not your usual cliché. Definitely they're not overrated. ;)

A screenshot of their official website.

It's not only because they're my orgmates that's why I'm plugging them (I met them in our camera club where Jorem used to be our club president). I see their passion in all of their photo shoots since I always see something new, something creative, something quirky each time.

Like them also on Facebook. Oh, I'm sure you will. :)




2 comments:

Sheila Catilo said...

Aww, thanks for the plug Libby! Really hope to work with you soon ;)

Unknown said...

super discounted rates for Libby when she gets married...in Amanpulo!! :):p

ako volunteer photographer din kahit walang bayad...basta sagot ni Libby trip to Amanpulo :):p

Post a Comment