Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let's Not Waste It


I won’t waste my time, efforts, money, and my life on things I know that in the end would ruin me, complicate my life or lead it to nowhere.

Life is meant to be enjoyed, but not wasted.

So this blog was put up to help us remember this. Be it regarding relationships, friendships, family, career, I’d rather be living it up than wasting it.

So take a walk with me as I journey through life. This blog features basically two of my favorite passions: Travel and Photography. Click on  the Libby Malibiran photography tab to check out my photo works, on Libby's Travel Footprints tab about my globetrotting adventures, while on Thought Bubbles tab are some of my musings on anything or everything under the sun.

Thank you taking the time to read this and I would appreciate your comments. Hello world, here I come! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment